Satsuma Mandarin Promotion Terms & Conditions
The Promotion opens 6am Tuesday 26th April 2022 and closes at 7pm Monday 30th May 2022 (the ‘Promotional Period’).
HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter the Promotion, participants must: Be eligible to win under the Promotional Rules below.
- To be in to win the prize, shoppers must visit a Fruit World or Supa Fruit Mart store (‘Fruit World store’), scan the QR code on the poster or visit the win page on the Fruit World website, answer the simple question about Bell Satsuma Mandarins, follow all instructions on the entry form, complete and submit the entry form
- Agree to terms and conditions below.
- the Prize is $500 in Fruit World shopping vouchers redeemable only in the Fruit World store nominated on the entry form.
- There is one prize per store
- There is one prize per winning family
- The vouchers are redeemable only at the Fruit World store nominated on the entry form.
- Neither Fruit World staff nor any other person or party associated with this competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize is inclusive of GST
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated within the time frame.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter.
‘Fruit World’ means all companies in the Fruit World or Supa Fruit Mart Groups including but not limited to all franchise holders in the group.
The ‘Promoter’ is Chabro Holdings Limited the franchisor of the Fruit World and Supa fruit Mart Shops.
‘Disqualified Participants’ are all Fruit World employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families*.
*‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren, whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
- These Promotion Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all FRUIT WORLD Promotions or Competitions (collectively the ‘Promotion’) conducted by means of any medium – in any Fruit World store, in media used by Fruit World including social media, radio, print, digital or a connected device. The Rules may change from time to time.
2 Multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable; each must be made separately.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed to include acceptance of the Rules
- No purchase is necessary to win or participate in the Promotion,
- The Promotion is open to Auckland residents only
- FRUIT WORLD reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- FRUIT WORLD reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who FRUIT WORLD decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- By participating, entrants grant FRUIT WORLD exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes.
- All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by FRUIT WORLD and may be used for the purpose of the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
- Where the Promotion involves texting, the following apply:
- a) Standard sms text charges will apply and will depend on the entrant’s particular plan or agreement with their phone service provider;
- b) Any form of automated text message is invalid;
- c) The telephone number from which the entry was made will be stored in a database. The entrant has a two-business-day period from the time of entry to request removal from the database. If no request is made it is deemed acceptance that the information can be used for future promotion and marketing purposes; and
- d) FRUIT WORLD takes no responsibility for text costs incurred after the Promotion has closed as stipulated in the Specific Rules.
Winning the Prize
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
- The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Rules – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the judge (the ‘Judge’).
- The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text), mail or in person and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by FRUIT WORLD . Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (e g when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts or mail sent is returned) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within two months of being announced it will be regarded as forfeited. Note: Three attempts to contact the Winner will include individual calls to any numbers provided at the time of entry.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf.
In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (e g driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or legal guardian must accompany the Winner or give his/her prior written consent to the award of the Prize.
- The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies FRUIT WORLD in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the Prize. Where the Prize has associated terms and conditions the Winner accepts the Prize subject to those terms and conditions and restrictions.
FRUIT WORLD Responsibility
- FRUIT WORLD reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- FRUIT WORLD takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect shortcode, force majeure or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law FRUIT WORLD will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize.
- Participation in the Promotion is deemed to include acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.
- Read and agreed by Participants