Mixed Fruit Kebabs
- 2 nectarines, halved and pitted
- 2 kiwis
- 4 red plums 1 mango, peeled, halved, and pitted
- 2 bananas, peeled and thickly sliced
- 8 strawberries, hulled
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- 3 tbsp. Cointreau
- Cut the nectarine halves into wedges and place in a large shallow dish. Peel and quarter the kiwis. Cut the plums in half and remove the pits. Cut the mango flesh into chunks and add tot he dish with the kiwis, and plums. Add slices of banana and hulled strawberries.
- Mix the honey and Cointreau together in a measuring cup until blended. Pour the mixture over the fruit and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in the fridge for an hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium, about 350°F. Drain the fruit, reserving the marinade. Thread the fruit onto skewers and cook over medium hot coals, turning and brushing frequently with the reserved marinade. Cook for 5-7 minutes and serve.